How I can help you
I am an expert in operations with an MBA. I am passionate about helping businesses succeed.
In my 35 year career at 3M, my focus was in operational excellence, strategic planning, quality control, human resources, and technical service support for customers. I was involved with start up of a restaurant and a nonprofit Christian childcare center. I was on the board of directors for the fore-mentioned childcare center.
I look forward to helping you with:
- Starting a new business
- Improve an existing business in operational excellence and profitability
I look forward to working with you in your quest for business excellence .
35 years with 3M. 10 years in quality control, product engineering and technical service support. 15 years managing groups of employees in quality control, product engineering and technical service support in automotive industry and medical products industry. 10 years in global business development, and strategic planning.
Education Background and Expertise
- BS in Chemistry
- MBA with focus on business optimization and Marketing
- Certified six sigma Black Belt focusing on operational excellence
- Expertise in organizational excellence, team building
- Lived and worked in Viet-Nam for 2 years with focus on strategic plan to grow the company's business 10X
- Experienced in strategic planning
- Experienced in Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
- Customer service support
- Quality and regulatory functions
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Home or Personal Maintenance Services
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
BS Chemistry: University of Utah 1977
MBA: Cardinal Stritch University 2007