How I can help you
He can help who looking for IT technical project, a startup within the U.S, international market and global project. Especially, anyone who is pursuing technical, internet, social media based business idea can contact him for constructing the strategy. Matt also can share micro to macro level IT project methodology for Asia Pacific market.
To make an appointment with me, you can access my calendar at meet.scorela.org then selecting my name. (My calendar is on a separate website so you will be asked to register on that website.)
Mentoring: Bi-weekly Friday 10am~1pm at Glendale office or every Tuesday 10am~11am at Claremont.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- International Trade, Imports / Exports
Ph.D (International Business Strategy)
- The Effects of Venture Firm’s Phased Internationalization and Learning Capability on Its Business Performance, Asia Pacific Journal of Small Business(2013)
- A Case Study of Cooperation between Korea’s Large Firm and US Small Firm in KT Cloud Service through Network Externality Effect, Korea Business Review(2013).
- The International Learning of a Korean IT Venture Firm: A Case Study of UniData Communication Systems, Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship(2012).
MBA at Helsinki School of Economics (Finland/Korea)