How I can help you
I can help you with your small business accounting, organizational and HR needs.
As a CPA, I have spent many years working with clients in very diverse industries. I have been self-employed for over 22 years, and have and in-depth knowledge of accounting practices, organizational structure and human resource issues. I have taught numerous courses in accounting, business and computer software applications.
In addition to my professional activities, I am an active member of the Helena community, volunteering for organizations including Big Brothers Big Sisters of Helena and Great Falls, Cohesion Dance Project, and the Myrna Loy Center as well as various others.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Intellectual Property
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
MBA from Washington University in St. Louis
BA with music concentration from Washington University in St. Louis